Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why not?

Replace the question "why?"with "why not?" 
I'm tired and I don't feel like writing that much, but because the last post was really intense this ones just gonna be a short random one. But isn't it too often that we question what we are doing and why we are doing it? Don't we hesitate to do things too much? I know I do. So, would if, instead of being taught to think about why we should do something, think about why we shouldn't do something. Some things just don't have any rhyme or reason to them. Maybe it sounds reckless, but I think that we would miss out on a lot of great things in life if we don't hesitate on everything. Some people have that gift, and sometimes those people are looked down upon. Well, I say, we should be more like them. We need to make the best of what we have, of what cards we are dealt. So, why not? Think about it. Seize the day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment